HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for a position, please contact Liz Matus at 888-760-7003 x102 or email: email@example.com.
Part Time Positions — KS & MI
Registered Dietitians/CDM needed to cover both temporary and permanent assignments. Must be able to provide coverage Monday thru Friday during normal business hours.
Areas of Coverage:
- Kansas City, KS –Full & Part Time — RD
- Detroit, MI — Part Time (PRN) — CDM must be willing to travel
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, along with company provided professional liability insurance, CDR/License reimbursement, continuing ed allowance and paid mileage.
Additional Benefits: As a full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in our Medical, Dental, Vision and other various insurance policies. You will also be provided with Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k, Registration/License Reimbursement, Continuing Ed allowance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics and/or Food and Nutrition.
- Registration with the Commission for Dietetic Registration required.
- Licensure in the State of Ohio where applicable.
- Knowledge of sanitation standards is required.
- A strong background and knowledge in clinical nutrition, including enteral feeding assessment, is also required.
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a clinical RD in long term care/skilled.
Contact Liz Matus, Recruiter at 888-760-7003 x102 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com or call 888-760-7003 x102 for more information.